If your company has an education-focused app, program or game that helps kids learn about STEM, Language Literacy, 21st Century Skills, Mind & Body Health or Visual & Performing Arts then STEP RIGHT UP!
Join PALNYC on Saturday, November 8, 2014 at NEST+m on the Lower East Side of Manhattan for the NYC Ed Tech Family Day A’Fair, part carnival, part scavenger hunt, part education fair for parents and their children in kindergarten through eighth grade with a focus on introducing Education Technologies to NYC families. All attendees will have the opportunity to interact with vendor games in a hands-on carnival-style atmosphere, so the more engaging your presentation the better!
The NYC ED TECH Family Day: A’Fair is not your typical exhibitor event. Our goal is to connect NYC families with quality Ed Tech companies through a fun, high-energy carnival-style atmosphere featuring: A customized event scavenger hunt. With your company as a necessary stopping point in the scavenger hunt, intimate and interactive face-time with attendees is guaranteed. Students will have event guides with specific vendors featured and the goal to visit every Ed Tech table for a chance to win a prize.
• A customized event scavenger hunt. With your company as a necessary stopping point in the scavenger hunt, intimate and interactive face-time with attendees is guaranteed. Students will have event guides with specific vendors featured and the goal to visit every Ed Tech table for a chance to win a prize.
•A one-day, fall Ed Tech event for up to 300 attendees with a focus on families with children in kindergarten through 8th grade with a family-friendly presentation to entertain and inspire
• Ed Tech demos where interactive, carnival-style games and learning engage the entire family
• Scavenger Hunt-style exploration ensures all domain areas- 21st Century Learning, Language & Literacy and STEM- are visited.
• A Student/School Showcase offers families examples of how Ed Tech can transform and be a critical part of the learning experience- through storytelling, art and STEM
• Interactive workshops including: coding, robotics, 3D printer demos and more from our exhibitors
• $20,000 in scholarship money awarded as part of our ‘Discover Your Passion’ Competition in partnership with School Choice International
• A curated selection of the best Ed Tech programs, apps and resources available for K-8th grade
• High interest content areas that include literacy, mathematics, STEM, the arts, entrepreneurship, personal financial literacy, leadership skills, media literacy, 21st Century skills and more.
• A performance by the winners of the Discover Your Passion Competition and information to apply
Download the entire Sponsorship Packet or just The Ed Tech A’Fair Sponsor Application below.